Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of booking with Cornish Wine Tours (please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Once you purchase your ticket, by default you accept these terms and conditions).
Once ‘Cornish Wine Tours’ confirms your booking a contract is made between ‘Cornish Wine Tours’ and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. ‘Cornish Wine Tours’ hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
Booking with Cornish Wine Tours
1) Full payment is due at the time of booking. Once full payment is made you will be allocated a place / places on the particular tour and a confirmation email will be sent to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for your own reference. Please bring confirmation of booking with you, either printed or on phone as this will serve as your ticket.
2) Credit Card Payments –Payment processing services for customers on Cornish Wine Tours are provided by Stripe and are subject to the Stripe Connected Account Agreement, which includes the Stripe Terms of Service (collectively, the “Stripe Services Agreement”). By agreeing to these terms or continuing to use the Site, you agree to be bound by the Stripe Services Agreement, as the same may be modified by Stripe from time to time. As a condition of Cornish Wine Tours enabling payment processing services through Stripe, you agree to provide Cornish Wine Tours accurate and complete information about yourself, and you authorise Cornish Wine Tours to share it and transaction information related to your use of the payment processing services provided by Stripe.
Payment by cheque – It may be possible to accept cheque if you’d prefer and with more notice but please call us to talk about this. Only when the cheque clears will you receive confirmation of your booking.
3) All internet bookings will be confirmed by email via our online booking system.
4) We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all (within 24 hrs), then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for either by contacting us on telephone or through our email address.
5) It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their confirmation and at the time of booking.
6) Due to the nature of the tour we advise that this is for over 18’s only. We must comply with the ‘Challenge 25’ scheme, so please bring I.D with you if you feel it will be needed.
1) We advise that participants should be physically fit enough to be able to get in and out of the vehicle unaided and walk on rough terrain in the Vineyards. We regret that we do not have wheelchair accessibility. However, if you have a fold-away wheelchair, the vineyards have flat ground to accommodate a wheelchair once at the site itself.
2) Any dietary requirements, allergies or medical requirements must be advised to us in writing a minimum of 14 days in advance of departure so that we can try and accommodate them although we cannot guarantee this.
3) We take no responsibility where no advice has been received 14 days prior to departure.
4) We do not accept any responsibility for any food or drink allergies that affect you whilst on the tour.
1) There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the ticket.
2) We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred while on your tour. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings at any time during the duration of your tour.
Cancellation / Refunds
1) We do not provide refunds once you have completed a booking unless in exceptional circumstances (at our discretion). All bookings are final. Alternatively, you can reassign your booking to another person if you are unable to attend the tour, and in this instance please let us know asap.
2) In the case of a private group booking we would require 6 weeks notice of cancellation.
3) Should you miss your wine tour departure time from the pick-up location we are unable to offer refunds.
Changes to your tour
1) We reserve the right to change our usual itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will endeavour to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
2) We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of circumstances outside of our control. This includes outbreaks of contagious diseases and unexpected closure of vineyards etc.
3) If for the unlikely reason we have to cancel the tour and therefore Cornish Wine Tours are responsible for the cancellation, a full refund will be offered to each passenger, and the passenger will incur no fee.
Conduct while on the tour
1) You accept responsibility for your actions and for any damage or loss caused by you (the passenger).
2) Any damage or loss caused by you on the tour will be paid in full by you, to the Owner of the Vineyard or property on the day. Failure to do so will render you responsible for any future claims including costs that might subsequently be made against you or us.
3) Any damage caused to the vehicle internally or externally by you, will be paid for in full by you.
4) If in our Judgement a participant is deemed to be disruptive, drunk or uncontrollable in any way, we will refuse to allow them to continue the tour and they will have to make their own way back to the drop off point. No refunds of any nature will be made in these circumstances.
5) No food or alcoholic drinks are to be consumed on the minibus.
1) It is the participant’s responsibility to get to the pick up at the prescribed time for collection by the tour minibus to start the tour.
2) Failure to do so will mean a delay in the starting of the tour and a reduction in the time spent at each venue on the tour. We will try and accommodate any delay caused by public transport but if this means it is to the detriment of the remaining participants then the tour will start without the late participant who at their own expense will have to catch up with the tour later.
3) All times for the itinerary are approximate and the departure time at each location will be dependent on the participants’ time required at the various locations as well as traffic.
1) During the tour we may take photographs and films of you (individually or as part of a group) while you are a passenger or on location at a vineyard. These may be used on our website/brochures and/or advertising and publicity material on social media without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films. We will of course ask your permission on the day if you are happy for this to be taken.
2) We reserve the right to change the price of the tours and offer special deals/discounts as we feel the market requires.
3) There is a strict No Smoking/vaping policy in the minibus and inside any of the buildings visited on the tours.
4) We regret that we cannot accept any dogs on the tour (with the exception of assistance dogs).
5) Any issues or complaints should be notified to the guide at the time of occurring and we will aim to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
1) Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. Cornwall, as with the rest of the UK can be changeable at the best of times, so please dress appropriately. No ticket can be cancelled or amended by you at any time on the basis of weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary. Wrap up and wear sensible foot wear should it be a little less pleasant!